Friday, November 19, 2010

studio sale tomorrow


Sorry about the blogging silence. I've been running around like a chook with it's head cut off getting ready for the Studio Sale/Brisbane Young Designers Market on December the 4th and Christmas orders.

Firing and decorating until late into the night takes it's toll on mother/artists. It's hard to get the head space to be good at either role. I've been working more on the map bowls...photos coming.


The sale is tomorrow 9-5 at my studio!
Wish you could all come.


2 comments:

Tamara said...

this mother/ artist is doing the same thing right now getting ready for my own studio sale. late nights and early morning with kids aren't the best combo. . . best of luck to you! :)

Creative Arty Facts said...

... So thrilled to have finally met you Shannon and lovely to put a face to a blog :)
I am just enamoured with my new firewheel bowls - thank you!