Monday, September 21, 2009

Coming up....

I have a few things on the go and few coming up. This is the time of year where the quiet desperation in the studio (about not making enough work) is contrasted against the madness of exhibitions, markets and gala events.

I am part of a group show at the Noosa Regional Gallerey called "Flora"
Anna Varendorff, Barbara Hart, Carole Roberts, Cathy Keys, Dean Phipps, Justine Newport, KT Doyle, Liana Kabel, Melissa Harvey, Paul Hamilton, Shannon Garson, Zaishu. This show runs until the 27th of September.

On October the 31st and November the 1st Rebecca Ward and I are sharing a stall at the Finders Keepers Markets being held in the wonderfully gothic Old Museum Building in Brisbane.

Also Spring Fever, an exciting clay event will run on the Sunshine Coast from the 15th-19th of October. I'll be demonstrating along with Fleur Schell, Vipoo Srivilasa, and Jim Robison from the UK. I can highly recommend this kind of event as a great way to add to your skills, purchase pots direct from the makers and meet people.

There are heaps more but I've got the computer blues so I'll post,link and image when I'm back on track.

1 comment:

Studio Terrafemina said...

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

I will send you and your computer Be-Happy-Vibes.
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆
Cheers from Vancouver Island
:D