Wednesday, January 24, 2007

6 things




Diana Fayt tagged me from her blog One Blackbird I have to reveal 6 things about myself that other people might not know.....
1. I am boiling hot right now.
2. Because I am 8 months pregnant.
3. I sometimes feel scared that having two children will mean that I have to stop work- but having Fizzy D didn't stop me so I cross my fingers and think that things will just work out.
4. I love it when Fizzy D is at home and I love it when she goes to Family Daycare (so does she)
5. I just had big delivery of a brand new type of porcelain called "Southern Ice". In my present state I am very attracted to the name.
6. That Southern Ice sitting in the studio quietly waiting for me will be very affirming during the early days with the new baby. Having babies and making pots can be two sides of the one coin.

Tiny knit wit bracelet made for Fizzy D by the fabulous Plastic Girl a.k.a. Liana Kabel

5 comments:

Mary Anne Davis said...

Hi there! Glad to see you played...
Happy New Year---

amy h said...

Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family. I'm always encouraged by seeing mother-ceramists. I have heard of this Southern Ice, but have not tried it yet.

Mel Robson said...

oh shannon! Once you have used southern ice nothing else will ever ever do!!!!

Liana Kabel said...

I agree with the Southern Ice thing.....so cute to see little Miss D wearing the bangle....having two children is lovely....nothing would stop your passion and commitment anyway...xx

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

why stop at 2?